A unique experience right inside a high-tech laboratory
These 2,5-day programs are dedicated to the topics of shock, impact and rapid dynamics. The unique feature of the Shock Physics Academy is that it offers both theoretical and practical courses. Walk through the doors of a laboratory equipped with outstanding test facilities and make the most of the knowledge and experience of recognized professionals.
- April 21, 22 and 23 (in English): Ballistic impact oriented metallic materials characterization and associated calculations using IMPETUS AFEA solver – 2500 € for 2,5 days
- June 16, 17 and 18 (in English): A short introduction to Shock Physics and Dynamic Behavior of materials- 2500 € for 2,5 days
- September 22, 23 and 24 (in French, restricted to French nationals only): Rupture et fragmentation des matériaux sous impacts hypervéloces : approche expérimentale (lanceur double étage) et numérique (IMPETUS AFEA)- 2500 € for 2,5 days
+ December 1, 2 and 3: CONFERENCE (in English): Behavior of materials and components under high acceleration phenomena
More details coming soon !
- A scientist
- A Numerical simulation engineer
- A Materials & Structures engineer
- A laboratory staff member
… these training courses are just for you!